Have you heard about some of the transformational changes happening at SGI or how fast we’re experiencing growth? It’s an incredible time to be part of SGI whether you’re just starting your career or looking for a change.
What do Adjusters do? They:
– stop and listen- listen to the details of the incident, collect the important information and put the customer at east throughout the process
– do not take things personally – the customers are unique, and each may react differently to an accident. Adjusters like to understand that they are there for customer and have a desire to make things better
– make and manage commitments – as they walk the customers through the process, and promises are made they want to always follow through on those promises
– are human – they understand that this role is complex and very busy, mistakes are bound to happen. They want to own those mistakes, learn from them, and grow
Adjuster roles have a starting monthly wage of $4,373.
– Successful candidates will be required to enroll in the Chartered Professional Insurance (CIP) course.
– Experience in a customer-oriented service or call center role.
– Demonstrated ability in: customer focus, communication skills, time management and organizational skill, teamwork and collaboration, accountability and work ethic, and curiosity, inquisitiveness, and business acumen.
Your customer’s experience is your top priority, you take pride in providing high quality work and you look for ways to be a leader in all that you do. If this inspires you, then we’re excited to hear from you!
Job Order #: 5808005
Saskatchewan Government Insurance