- Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, and scaffolding.
- Assisting contractors, e.g. electricians and painters, as required.
- Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
- Regulating traffic and erecting traffic signs.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Digging holes, tunnels, and shafts.
- Mixing, pouring, and leveling concrete.
- No formal qualification is required, although a high school diploma may be preferred.
- Similar work experience may be beneficial.
- Licensure to work with hazardous materials may be required.
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Be mild-tempered and a team player.
- Be healthy, strong, and fit.
- Own transportation
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver’s licence
- Not required
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Room and board provided
- Repetitive tasks
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- At heights
ACRYLIC STUCCO MASTER & STONE EXTERIORS LTD
(306) 999 3964