Dishwasher / Prep Cook
What You’ll Do:
You will report to the Kitchen Manager (although this may vary from time to time depending who is on shift). You will:
- Promptly and efficiently cleaning and sanitizing Dishware.
- Run various pieces of kitchen equipment, time the steps in each dish and know the cooking requirements of each dish.
- Portioning various ingredients.
- Daily Deep cleaning of kitchen and dish area.
Who You Are:
- You are a genuine and vibrant team player.
- You might have experience in the service / hospitality industry. Previous back of house experience would be nice but isn’t required. We will consider the right person, with the right attitude who can back-up their abilities through previous work, or involvement in teams (school, work or sports).
- You pride yourself on your ability to learn new skills, your ability to work efficiently and effectively, your reliability and your ability to keep your cool even during the busiest shifts.
- You are able to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks without skipping a beat.
- You are solution focused and resourceful – you are proactive and take the initiative to find resolutions to situations.
- You are easily coachable and see feedback as an opportunity to keep improving your skills and abilities.
- You are able to safely and repetitively lift items weighted similar to a bag of potatoes.
- You are able to stand for long periods of time.
- You might have future aspirations to be employed as Store Management or in our Corporate team.
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$15.10 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Monday to Friday